WHO WE ARE:
Al-Madad is a group of professionals from different walks of life who gathered three years ago with a common goal which is to eradicate illiteracy and nurture the complete development of an individual. Al-Madad team began its services with humble beginnings in the year 2014 with the objective to provide free of cost Education, health supplies and Food for the under-privileged families in our country. Our team initiated this project in Saman Goth, a village 35 km from District Mirpurkhas. Al-Madad’s philosophy is very simple, which emphasizes that people in remote areas who live in extreme poverty also need to be connect to the outside world. Once we sustain their basic needs we can help them connect to communities from other walks of life and facilitate their lives for a better tomorrow. We believe in a transition from poverty stricken villages to well develop and prosperous communities. We have successfully accomplished few projects based on our aims to support the learning, physical and mental development progress of children at the village.
To eradicate illiteracy and promote healthcare therefore facilitating the poor in contributing to Pakistan prosperity.
Our Aim is to establish Society where everyone have equal access of Quality education and health services.
H Happiness – Every person, young or old deserves to smile.
E Equality – Bringing the poor upfront likes the privileged on the road of progress.
L Longevity – A long lasting positive impact for the less-privileged.
P Prosperity – A well sustained living for those who deserve it the most.
- Free education Primary & Secondary, including textbooks and uniforms for students
- Free transportation for all students to and from different villages.
- Health support for children and their families.
- Detailed guidance and counseling for parents.
- Interaction with other organizations and institutions to increase awareness, information enhancement and understanding for further promotion of children and individuals.